Are you facing network sign in failed problem in your playstation?? Don’t worry, we got you.Today here we are going to discuss about the ways to solve ps4 network sign in failed problem.
Before that, we have a lot more things to know. A very common question asked by maximum numbers of ps4 player is why do the network sign in fail causes most of the time. There could be different reasons for every one. Let’s discuss those and the ways to solve them effectively.
Find what’s new on fantastic ps5 reveal.
You need to have a Sign-In ID that will let you log in to your ps4 network service and similar sony group services. Here comes another question about the ps4 network that people do when they enter into ps4 network services.
Changing dns server improves gaming poor connection. Find our fastest ps4 dns server here.
The answer is pretty simple, by the way. As you know, ps4 has a PlayStation store where you can buy a variety of online games and videos using your credit card. You can also join various multiplayer games, or you can see their statistics.
What if you are not able to login to your ps4 network? You are not able to do those things that I’ve told in the above paragraph. Now lets discuss some of the significant situations that may be causing your PlayStation network sign in a fail.
Alright, if your connection got a problem, then make sure you check it out, however, having problems in the ps4 server also cause the root of getting failed all the time when trying to sign in to your PlayStation network.
Otherwise, the entire system may be down, but that is only possible if you face CE -33991-5 on your ps3 or ps4 either. Sometime your IP address could also be changed or may be banned.
Especially when you are blacklisted in the PlayStation network, then you are not able to access your PlayStation network because your IP address has got banned due to several reasons.
But the question is, why would they ban your IP? There are plenty of reasons, sometimes it may be malicious activity, or sometimes they might ban you for no reason.
Let’s discuss another way to check in case you are blacklisted, or if you’re facing any other issues then also you’ll be able to fix it as soon as possible. If you have a computer then go to playstationnetwork.com. after that, if you get successfully logged in and then if you see anything screenshot unusual, you’re maybe blacklisted.
But if there’s nothing like that and you’re facing other issues related to social service, trophies, playing games, then you’ll get all the results on that page you’ll have to click on the problem that is related to yours.
If you think like you’ve got banned by sony for no reason and if you get error code WS-37397-9 too, then don’t freak out because sometimes resetting your router always works magically.
Now let’s talk about the next one, which may take you out of logging in into your PlayStation network.
Sometime it could be a maintenance problem too in your network. If this is what stops you, then here we’ve got a straightforward step to check your internet connection problem and get online.
So for that first of all, go to settings and then network and then test internet connection and after that, you’ll have to follow the onscreen instructions to make sure that console gets online.
How to get rid of sign in problem – Extra steps
Alright, we have come to our way. Now I’ll discuss the methods to solve your PlayStation network sign in failing problem briefly. Before that, I must tell you that the most common solutions to this problem have already mentioned above and now we’re discussing some other ways to get rid of this.
Also, the answers I’ve already told you or going to say to you are free, but sometimes you may have to pay the cost. Like if your router is creating a problem, then you may have to buy it, or maybe some wire should be outdated, and that may cause you to spend your money. All right below mentioned method might be useful for you. Follow them very carefully.
- Commonly factory reset solve many problems parallel. So I think you should try it. This is a very effective way to solve your problem. To do so, follow the instructions carefully.
- Firstly turn off PlayStation
- secondly, hold the power button for about 8 seconds or until you hear the beep sound for the second time.
- Once you hear the beep for the second time, try to connect your dual shock 4 to your ps4 through a charging cable and press the ps button.
- -After that, reset default settings options and click on ‘x.
- The other method you may want to try is changing the MTU Settings. To do so, first of all, go to the MTU Settings and select ‘manual’ over there and then enter the MTU value like 1456. You’ll also see the proxy server settings, on proxy server setting click ‘do not use’ Now you can click ‘test internet connections’ to check the internet settings and after all done to try to PlayStation network signing again.
- Now how about changing the media server settings? Okay, to do so, first of all, go to settings and then go to network settings and then visit media server connections, and now all you have to do is disabling the media server. So click disable the media server. Sometimes this method also works perfectly.
- One of the most popular ways is changing DNS settings. To do that, go to settings and then goto networks and then set up internet connections and then follow the onscreen instructions such as how do you want to get connected to the systems and then click on wifi and then select custom and after that relate to your home network. Now goto IP settings where you’ll leave the IP address settings to ‘Automatic.’ Now select ‘do not specify’ on the DHCP Hostname screen. On DNS settings, select normal and enter the primary DNS to 126.96.36.199 and secondary DNS to 188.8.131.52, which is also commonly known as google DNS. Or you can also use the open DNS in which primary DNS is 184.108.40.206 and secondary DNS to 220.127.116.11.
- Next, you can change the automatic login setting. For that, go to settings and then users and then login settings and then click on login ps4 automatically. Now try to sign in after boot up or restart your PlayStation.
- You can also update your system software to get rid of this, but for that check, if there is a new system update. If there is any available, then go to settings and then system software updates and then download the updated version. Once done, then restart your PlayStation. Check if it’s working or not by logging in into your psn network.